As a “thank you” from our dinner tables to the Back of House heroes of 2020, we’re hosting a giveaway that supports YOUR favorite local restaurants.Winners will receive a $200 gift card to their local restaurant pick and the winning restaurants will score 5 pairs of Cat Footwear ProRush SR+ shoes.
So, what’s on your menu for tonight?
How to Enter:
- Order takeout from your favorite local restaurants
- Post a photo of your meal on Instagram- bonus entry if you show the goods on your story.
- Tag the restaurant and use hashtag #CatsGotYourBackOfHouse and tag @catfootwear.
- Enter once per day and share entry post to your Instagram story to maximize your chances of winning.
Contest is open from 1/25 – 2/19, so get ordering!
- Description. The CAT Footwear Takeout ChallengeContest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01 am ET on January 25, 2021, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on February 19, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Section 9), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry “Entrant” and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. To enter, you must, during the Contest period: (a) have an Instagram account, (b) order a takeout meal from your favorite local restaurant and take a photo (or photos) of your meal (the “Photo(s)”), (c) post the Photo(s) to Instagram and use the hashtag #CatsGotYourBackOfHouse and tag the @catfootwear social media account (the Photo(s) and social media post containing the Photo(s) are collectively referred to as an “Entry”). Incomplete entries and those containing invalid e-mail addresses will be disqualified and removed from the Contest. Any attempt to enter using multiple/different email addresses, social media account names, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, and otherwise use your Photo(s) and/or Entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services. You further agree that Sponsor may use your name, likeness, and written entry all without further consent from or payment to you.
- Representations and Warranties. By participating in the Contest, you warrant and represent that:(a) the Photo(s) is/are your original work and you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the Photo(s) and Entry; (b) use of the Photo(s) as described in these Official Rules will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, or violate any federal, state, or local laws or ordinances; (c) the Photo(s) are not obscene or libelous, and do not contain anything defamatory or derogatory; (d) the Photo(s) do not contain any virus, spyware, malware, trap door, worm, or any other device, mechanism or code that is injurious or damaging to software or hardware used in conjunction with the Contest; and (e) you have the right to grant the license in Section 3 above. Entries not satisfying these criteria in any respect will be disqualified and removed from the Contest.
- Winner Selection. Each week of the four-week Contest Period, one (1) weekly Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all the qualified Entries received during the Contest Period. Winners will be determined by a panel of judge(s) designated by Sponsor based on the following criteria: creativity of the Entry (50%) and inspirational quality (50%). Any attempt during the Contest Period to create false votes, automatically-generated votes, or otherwise tamper with, distort, or manipulate the voting process, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in immediate disqualification. In addition, Sponsor may disqualify any Entry and/or Photo(s), in its sole discretion, if it determines that the Entry and/or Photo(s) received votes in exchange for compensation or other consideration.Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible Entries received. Prize winners will be notified through direct message or email, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after Sponsor’s first attempt, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
- Prizes. Four (4) Grand Prizes: each consisting of one (1) $200 gift card to the restaurant tagged in the Entry, and one (1) donation of five pairs of CAT Footwear ProRush shoes to the restaurant for the staff of its choice. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is US$200 for the gift card and US$350 value of the donated shoes. Additional terms and conditions may apply to any gift cards, promotional codes, or similar prizes awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
- General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner and his or her guests will be required to execute a liability and/or publicity release before being admitted to the party. Neither Sponsor nor Instagram/Facebook areresponsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor, Instagram, and Amazon harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, Instagram/Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Winners List. Names of prize winners may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2021 to Sponsor to the attention of “CAT Footwear Takeout Challenge.”
- Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is CAT Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.