We want to hear from you!
We’re partnering with Cat Footwear ambassador Diego Torres-Palma and his podcast, Startup to Storefront, who are on a mission to inspire entrepreneurship through truth.
We want to know you Do More! Let us know and leave us feeling inspired for a chance to win to be a featured podcast guest on Startup to Storefront and a pair of Cat footwear!
Want in? Get all the details and enter to win HERE.
Official rules below:
2021 Cat Footwear Do More Podcast Contest – Official Rules
- Description. The 2021 Cat Do More Podcast Contest (the “Contest”) begins July 19, 2021 at 12:01 am EST and ends August 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST (referred to as the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors (as defined in Section 9), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. To enter you must, during the Contest period navigate to (https://337304.tintpages.com/DoMorePodcastGiveaway) and complete a Contest entry form in its entirety, including your name and email address (to be used to contact the winner, unless entrants separately opt-in to receive marketing materials) and a description of how you “Do More”.LIMIT TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON. Entrants who have submitted one (1) qualifying entry by following the steps under Section 3 of these rules may qualify for one (1) additional entry by sharing the hashtag #DoMore on Instagram.Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram/Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, and otherwise use your entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services. You further agree that Sponsor may use your name, likeness, and written entry all without further consent from or payment to you.
- Representations and Warranties. By participating in the Contest, you warrant and represent that: (a) the Entry is your original work, and you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the entry; (b) use of the Entry as described in these Official Rules will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, or violate any federal, state, or local laws or ordinances; (c) the Entry is not obscene or libelous, and does not contain anything defamatory or derogatory; (d) the Entry does not contain any virus, spyware, malware, trap door, worm, or any other device, mechanism or code that is injurious or damaging to software or hardware used in conjunction with the Contest; and (e) you have the right to grant the license in Section 3 above. Entries not satisfying these criteria in any respect will be disqualified and removed from the Contest.
- Winner Selection. Following the Contest Period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges designated by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period based on the following judging criteria: evokes the Do More brand message and embodies the Cat Footwear brand (50%); fitness for ambassador podcast, Startup to Storefront (50%).Any attempt during the Contest Period to create false votes, automatically-generated votes, or otherwise tamper with, distort, or manipulate the voting process, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in immediate disqualification. In addition, Sponsor may disqualify any entry and/or Photo, in its sole discretion, if it determines that the entry and/or Photo received votes in exchange for compensation or other consideration.Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible Entries received. Prize winners will be notified through email by September 3, 2021, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after Sponsors’ first attempt, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: consisting of one (1) opportunity to be featured as a guest on the Startup to Storefront podcast; and one (1) pair of Cat Footwear. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $150. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsors, in its sole discretion, may substitute prizes (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prizes (or prize component) for any reason. Cash card or promotion codes may have additional terms and conditions. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their prizes not specifically described are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner and his or her guests will be required to execute a liability and/or publicity release before being admitted to the party. Neither Sponsors nor Instagram/Facebook are responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsors and Instagram/Facebook harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsors which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsors in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsors, and Instagram, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Sponsors/Administrators. The Sponsors and Administrators of this Contest are Cat Footwear, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Dr. NE, Rockford, MI 49351, and Startup to Storefront, 7748 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046 (“Sponsors”). This Contest is not in any way Sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- Winners List. Name of the prize winner for the Contest Period may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2021 to the Sponsors to the attention of “2021 Cat Footwear Do More Podcast Contest.”