Unruly facial hair making your life difficult? Try this DIY beard balm to soothe those stray hairs.
As we settle into our “at-home” looks, one thing we all are still struggling with is the absence of the hair salon. If you’re missing your trip to get a trim and not feeling confident about a DIY hair cut, try this DIY beard balm to get at least your facial hair under control. Who knows, you might even find a new hobby.
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup shea butter
- 1 tbsp. beeswax
- 10 drops essential oil
1. Combine first three ingredients in a small glass dish.
2. Heat some water in a small pot over low-med heat.
3. Place glass dish in water to melt ingredients, stir occasionally.
4. Once completed melted and combined, pour into a suitable container.
5. Add essential oils and stir. Allow to cool.
6. Store with lid on in a dark place.
To use: Rub a small amount onto fingertips and massage into beard.
Let’s get creating!
Tag @catfootwear + #ExploreCreateRepeat for a chance to be featured on our social.